Protein & Peptides
- TB-500 – What is it? Sep 25, 2020
- Growth hormone: What is it? Sep 13, 2020
- Melanotan 2 - How Does it Work? Jun 12, 2020
- Growth Hormone Secretagogues - Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides May 29, 2020
Human chorionic gonadotropin interacts with the LHCG receptor and promotes the maintenance of the corpus luteum during the beginning of pregnancy, causing it to secrete the hormone progesterone. Because of its similarity to LH, hCG can also be...
https://www.alphahelicapeptides.com/hcg-5000iu USD 31.50 2020-12-31 In Stock
Melanotan 2 (also referred to as Melanotan II) is a synthetically produced variant of a peptide hormone naturally produced in the body that stimulates melanogenesis, a process responsible for pigmentation of the skin. This peptide hormone, called...
https://www.alphahelicapeptides.com/melanotan-2 USD 25.99 2020-12-31 In Stock
Bacteriostatic Water 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol profile: This preparation is designed solely for parenteral use only after addition of preparations that require dilution or must be dissolved in an aqueous vehicle. Bacteriostatic Water, USP is a sterile,...
https://www.alphahelicapeptides.com/bacteriostatic-water-09-benzyl-alcohol USD 7.21 2020-12-31 In Stock
- Leon Dillman on Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an...